Thursday, August 3, 2023

I'm on Superhero Cinephiles

 I've been a long time fan of the Superhero Cinephiles podcast.  Created by Derrick Ferguson and Perry Constantine, it's a fun podcast like eavesdropping on two old friends talking about superhero movies, which you basically are.

After Derrick's passing, it was unclear how the podcast would continue if at all.  But Perry decided to continue with a series of co-hosts.  He put out the call and I answered to talk about Black Scorpion and Black Mask two of my favourite New Pulp superhero movies of the 1990s. We discussed these movies, the franchises they both spawned and how they connect to both Batman and The Green Hornet.

Have a listen to my episodes at superherecinephiles.com or wherever you listen to podcast and check out the other episodes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment