Monday, December 8, 2014

Now available





















If asked The Destroyer Series by Warren Murphy and Richard Sapir would have to rate as one of my favourite series of all time.

When the call went out for a new anthology of stories set in the Destroyer universe I quickly submitted a story "The Roads not Taken.".  Set in the Vietnam War, I tell the story of the first time that Remo ever heard of Sinanju. 

There are 17 other stories in this anthology all from fellow fans and writers. 


Currently the book is only available in hard copy at Amazon

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mate. I enjoyed writing this story and I cannot wait to see what the others have done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea of a story about Remo during the Vietnam War prior to his joining cure is an interesting one. I don't think that was really explored in any of the books.

    ReplyDelete